Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Christmas Goal

I'm joining Donna on her mission to get to 70kgs by Christmas. As of today, I weigh 80.7kg (a little gain over the weekend!), so 10.7kg to go.

And in the spirit of goal setting, here's my progress photos. The photo that prompted me to start this journey, taken in Italy in June 2006. I joined the gym in July 2006 and have never looked back!




I'm going to start posting what I am eating too, as that seems to keep me accountable. So will post back later with my menu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good girl.. lets do it! and lets have a little xmas party when we get there. i think we should put money in our own personal kitty each week and then buy ourselves something come xmas!

:)

p.s. you look SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Bec said...

What a difference! You look great! the smile on your face says it all :) Good luck with the challenge... I wish I could find some motivation!

Anonymous said...

ems, you are stunning!!!
Raaarrr!!!
S X