Friday, September 22, 2006

It was gonna happen....

The scales stayed exactly the same this week. I knew it would happen eventually, and I know that it happens to everyone, but that doesn't make it any easier. I was pretty pissed off about it at first, but as the day wore on I forgot about it. That may have something to do with having one of my wisdom teeth pulled out! Nothing like a distraction! Had a chat to Nathan about it last night. He's going to look at my food plan and we'll make some changes. Less carbs more protien. I think in the end he was more worried about it than I was!

So with a swollen mouth feeling a bit sorry for myself today. Boost juice is my friend - I can't chew anything so I think a smoothie for lunch is going to be the best option. Can't exercise for 24 hours, but I'm not going to be eating much so I don't think it'll matter too much. Back into it tomorrow with a walk. Might do a pump class if I feel up to it - but I will need to be a hell of a lot better than what I am now. Have got a big walk planned for Sunday too - Rose Bay to Watsons Bay.

It's a lovely 30 degrees in Sydney today, so may need to escape the office and get some sun.

No comments: