Thursday, September 07, 2006

Confession Time




(pics above are from the Spit to Manly walk I did on Sunday)
Well, it has been almost a week. But I need to confess! Those few wines I was going to have last Friday turned into alot more! Add to that, I didn't eat. Let's just say that Saturday was not pretty!!!

Have been alcohol free since, and was planning to remain so for a while, but as today is my birthday, I may need to have some. Maybe. We'll see.

Have started doing my PT twice a week. Plus a pump and a balance class, plus cardio. Look out!!! Today walked to work, but not going to do much else. My body is screaming out for a rest. Everything hurts - legs, arms, abs - everything! At the end of last night's training session I couldn't even hold myself up with my arms. I was sitting on the floor and went to lean on my arm but it collapsed underneath me. A sign that I worked hard, if nothing else! I had a good laugh at myself.

The weather in Sydney is crap today, and looking like it will be crap all weekend. Hopefully it is not raining on Sunday cause I want to do another big walk. Did the Spit to Manly last weekend with Berni. It was great – I did it alot easier than I did when I last did it four months ago. It seems all this exercise is paying off.

No comments: