Monday, May 25, 2009

Long time no post

Life has been very busy! Here's the abbreviated version

• Work is nicely busy - very welcome in the "financial crisis". I love job security.
• I started my PT course last week and am really enjoying it
• I am back training 3 times a week and will probably increase it this week
• I am doing upper body weights, except for things above my head
• I went for a 5 min jog on the weekend and felt good, so going to do some more running this week
• Back to the surgeon tomorrow for a check up

I spent my K-rudd money on a new bike on the weekend. I ended up with a road bike, with slightly wider than normal tyres. Just like in the picture, only mine is blue. As I don't have a car, I ride alot - to and from the gym, the shops, friend's places. I'm also going to ride to and from school as it will halve my travel time.

2 comments:

Sho said...

does your bike have a name?

Glad the PT course is 'rockin' your boat', so to speak. Are cycle helmets mandatory over there, they are over here in NZ.

Shonaxx

emharvie said...

He is named 'Herbie' - in honour of Herbie the skeleton at PT school, and I loved the Herbie movies as a kid and will probably never own a VW bug.

Yep - I have a spiffy new silver helmet to go with Herbie. The blue didn't quite match so I went with silver... it's all about looks you know!

xxx