I can't believe how good I feel. I've been out walking every day since day 3 - slowly at first, and definitely slowly down hill, but clocking up the kms. The healing is going really well - even the nurse has been surprised when she has changed my dressings. Apparently how you heal has alot to do with diet and fitness (yay me!).
I went shopping last week for a few items. I bought one bra designed for a 13 year old girl, as I can't tolerate an underwire yet. I have a 14C, so should end up a 12C when the swelling goes down (I pretty much only have swelling at my drain site under my arm now). I bought a couple of shirts for work (you have no idea how exciting that is), a couple of jumpers and a vest. I bought a gym singlet that can be worn WITHOUT a bra. Now that is exciting! I may even be able to run it - it is really supportive - however won't be testing that out just yet :)
Everybody who has seen me comments that I am just glowing. I have a new found confidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm thrilled for ya Em!
XXX
I'm so excited for you! Any chance we might see photos soon? Clothed I mean - just wondering how the new bod looks!
You rock Em! Congrats on teh new clothes!!
Great news! Good luck with the rest of your recovery, SO envious of tops you don't need to wear a bra with.
Post a Comment