Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time to look at goals again

I've been cruising along lately. Training hard and training heaps, but I don't think a day has gone past in the last month where I haven't had a treat - be it chocolate, icecream or something else. Last night I even had a cup cake for dinner! We were going to the movies at 6.45pm, but didn't have time to grab dinner first (disorganised), but one of my lovely friends brought along cupcakes - so that became dinner. We did walk the 6km home after though!

So time to think about what I really want again. I need to lose about 12kgs before I have my BR surgery and before I feel comfortable doing my PT course. That is all scheduled to happen April next year. 15 weeks - so if we take into consideration xmas festivities, that works out about 1kg a week. A pretty big ask, so I am going to have to seriously work on my diet. I just have to want it enough. And I do.

2 comments:

sherrie38 said...

You can do it Em- you've done it before!

LizN said...

Em, as a plastic surgery veteran, I cannot tell you how helpful it was to me to be at my fighting weight - less chance of post op complications/infections etc.

Go for it.