So here's what's going on with me...
• Training is fabulous. I love it and have been training 6 days a week without too much internal dialogue at all (except for running days)
• Food is pretty good. On a bit of a roast vegie fix at the moment, so a little high in carbs but vegies are vegies I figure! Have been reading Katie P's notes on the anabolic diet and think it sounds like a grand plan for me a the moment
• I haven't been weighing myself lately, but my jeans are definite looser today. Need to get back into regular weighing.
• Had our PT xmas party on Friday night and got absolutely trashed! Oh so much fun til 3.30am, way too many vodkas, no food (until I was on my way home) and no water. Result: 1 very big hangover, no training, but no hangover food either :)
Here's some pics from early on in the night...


No comments:
Post a Comment