Another big weekend! I am almost looking forward to January 1 when I can return to my normal healthy eating/no drinking and early to bed routine!
Friday night I had xmas drinks with the girls, then dinner, and then I decided to call in to a BBQ for 1 drink on my way home. That didn't exactly go to plan, as I didn't leave til after 3am. Had training at 8am!!! So after 4 hours sleep I dragged my arse to the gym and was actually in much better condition than my trainer. I had left him at the BBQ still drinking at 3, and doing chin ups showing off to the bimbo cheerleader who we had met that night. I decided it was time to leave when cheerleader told me she goes to the gym to do ab work as she wants to have good abs, but doesn't do pump class anymore as she doesn't like doing lunges. She challenged Steve (also a PT) to a sit up competition. Funny funny funny.
My eating actually hasn't been that bad - it's the wine consumption that has been a little excessive! I say I'll have 1 glass, then don't stop. At least I'm keeping up with the training.
Mum and Dad arrive this afternoon and I can't wait. They're spending xmas in Sydney with me - super excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment