Quite happy with my progress this week. I don't weigh in officially until tomorrow, but on my scales things are looking favourable. I am down to 78.5kg which is my lowest ever. I was here in September so it has taken me a couple of months of losing a kg, gaining a kg etc to get back - but I'm here! I am determined not to get trapped in the same cycle again.
Had a big afternoon/night on Saturday. Didn't quite do what I was intending to... didn't have any dinner but kept drinking (I should know better) but I am proud of my efforts yesterday. I didn't give in to the whole hang-over fat food thing. I didn't eat alot during the day - just a piece of toast and a juice, but I had a healthy chicken and salad for dinner, followed by some strawberries and frozen yogurt. I so wanted pizza or chicken and chips... but I didn't. And because of my lack of eating on the weekend I was starving this morning when I woke up!!!
Back into the plan today. Have already done an hour's PT at the gym and food is going well. No Diet Coke so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
as i sit here drinking my vanilla diet coke i say congrats!
cheers!
oh wait, you can't have any tee hehehe....
but you will win out in the end!
too funny.... biiiiaaaatchh!!!!
haha... you love it.
i love coke so much i cant live without it. i think i grew the addiction from my sis who loves the full strength stuff hahahah.
ah ive found someone else who is trying to kick the diet coke into touch. Im convinced the stuff is evil, sori donna, u know i still love ya hehe.
Congrats on the loss, i hope the official weigh in went well today. U are doing so well, keep it up
Cat
XO
Good on you for not caving into the post drinking/next day food group - I constantly have to work on that!
Post a Comment