Monday, December 10, 2007

The Year in Review

I was planning to be at goal by now. I only have 8.5kg to go, but it's not what I planned! However, having a look back at photos from last xmas, I have still come a long way this year. Just looking at my face... I look different! Yay!
Here's a pic taken at my PT xmas party last year....

And here's a pic taken this year...

And so you can put faces to the names and the silly gym antics... here's Dan, me and Hannah.

Here's Hannah, me and Bea (another of Dan's clients) looking very civilised in our matching outfits (not intentional by the way!)... very early on in the evening.

And here's the storm that rolled in while we were bowling in the afternoon (with work)... it was amazing. Pretty scary thunder and lightening right above us too, but soooooo much rain!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have done really well this year. Love the pics, u look fantastic!

Cat
XO

Dylan said...

pics look good
i don't know how you can concentrate on exercise when you are being trained by a sexy PT !!!

Carolily said...

Love your photos Em, you've done so well, congrats! You'll have that 8.5kg off in no time!!

Carolyn xx

Miss N said...

What a great year! Looking good!

Lisa said...

Hi Em
I don't get a chance to comment too often - but just to let you know I do read your blog very regularly and you are doing a fantastic job. And weight loss is always slower when you are training hard because of the muscle gain. Regardless of the scales, you look a million dollars.
Goal is definitely in your sights next year.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

lookin good as usual ;)