I am so excited. I have found a great job with (hopefully) a great company. I am going to be Account Manager/Print Production Manager at an advertising agency. I start in 4 weeks.
Yesterday I finally got the guts to resign. Even though I am leaving because I am not happy, I have been with the same company for 6.5 years, so it is a bit sad. I told a few people last night and they were very shocked. They shouldn't be though - it's been coming for a while!
So now I am looking for a flatmate and a new place to live, as my little 1 BR is partly funded by work at the moment, and I can't afford to stay there by myself. So I have decided to share. It means I can live in a nicer place, and hopefully meet some new people as well. Speaking of new people, our very own Tiny Donna is moving to Sydney soon! Another exercise and shopping buddy. Yay!
Working on a new exercise routine, as I won't be able to train during the day like I have been doing. Trying to plan the best way to do it all. I'm going to join a running group which will probably be 2 mornings a week. I also need to fit in 2 weights sessions, and I want to do boxing as well. Too many things, too little time! Have been talking to the trainers at the gym to get their advice – I just need to work out my hours and what I am going to do.
That's about all my news for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY EXERCISE BUDDIES! I CANT WAIT!
we have been looking at places in Balmain honey so is the gym not far from there? i am so confused hehe and i am desperate to get into gym asap once there so i am hooked up with a trainer and everything.. Jase told me fitness first would be good, thats where u go right?
also CONGRATS on your job! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
fancy pants!
Congrats on the job Ems!! That is fab hun!! I start a new job soon too, very nervous but totally excited too!! Good luck!!!
Love Suexxx
Post a Comment