Getting closer and closer to being a 70s girl. Only 3kgs to go. Flying along quite nicely at the moment, especially seeing I had my parents staying for 4 days and we ate out nearly every night, and had wine! I did do plenty of walking though and went for a run last night. It just goes to show how much difference all this exercise makes.
Still training for the City2Surf. Only 14 weeks to go. I did 5km in 40 minutes the other day. By the end of it I was running 2 minutes and walking 1 minute intervals, but I got there. Tomorrow going to try another 40 minute one and see if I can beat 5km. I like racing myself!
I feel like I need to recommit myself to an exercise plan because I have been a little slack and had a few more days off than usual. So here is the plan for this week:
Monday - 8x400m sprints, 45 min walking *DONE*
Tuesday - 45 min walking, 1 hour PT
Wednesday - 40 min run, 45 min walking
Thursday – 45 min walking, 1 hour PT
Friday - 45 min walking, 50 minute spin
Saturday – 2 hour walk
Sunday – 30 min stairs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well done on your running its great to race yourself huh?
and the 70s are calling your name hehe
wheeeeeee!
Post a Comment