... to hit 25kg lost! I have been challenged - and I accept! Lets see who can get to 25kg first – Donna has 3.4kg to go, and I have 4kg to go. It's a race!
On your marks, get set, go!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
boo ya... may the tiniest woman win hehe
;)
lets go darl! i think at the end the winner (and loser) shall get a prize! i will buy u something from melbourne central when u hit your 25kgs :) its a deal!
Over the past 2 years I have gone from fat and lazy to exercise obsessed and still on a mission to shift the last of the unwanted fat. This blog is the diary of my journey - usually just a dump of what is on my mind... I am still surprised when people read it!
You can email me at emh_1977@hotmail.com
1 comment:
boo ya... may the tiniest woman win hehe
;)
lets go darl! i think at the end the winner (and loser) shall get a prize! i will buy u something from melbourne central when u hit your 25kgs :) its a deal!
Post a Comment