my sins. I have made some REALLY bad food choices this week. I haven't been able to get back on track since the weekend. I've exercised, but haven't eaten very well. My main problem has been eating too much... and I haven't done that for 5 months. I had dinner last night and even though I wasn't hungry I ate more. And I don't know why. That's the worst bit – I don't even have an excuse! I HATE the feeling of being too full.
Today I am trying really hard to go back to normal eating. I've had porridge and yogurt for breakfast, a low fat raspberry muffin for a snack, lunch will be a salad, afternoon snack is a muesli bar and dinner a beef and vegie stirfry. That's it. No more. I'm also going to try get out of work a bit early so I can go for an 8km walk.
2 days til weigh in – I will lose weight this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
one day at a time, one meal at a time..you'll get there!!
kick those butt scales!!!
Post a Comment