... well more specifically, my arms. They don't work so well after last night's PT session! As I am training 2 days in a row this week (instead of having a day in between) I did upper body last night, and tonight the legs will be tortured. This means that my arms did heavy weights (ie. boys weights) for a whole hour last night. I thought they were going to fall off! Tonight I have an hour of running, stairs, lunges and squats to look forward to.
I joined up on the calorie king website yesterday. I have been reading it for a while and think it has a lot to offer, so for $29 for a whole year I figured I had nothing to lose - except kgs! Similar to WW, you can enter your menu in and it calculates for you - except calorie king calculates calories, fat, protein, carbs etc. Much more useful I think. It seems I need about another 30g of protein a day. That's quite a bit. Might talk to Nathan about protein shakes or bars cause I don't really want to eat more meat or eggs. Can't have much more fat though (unless I cut out cheese from my lunch!) so need to find something high in protein with less than 3g of fat.
I'm a bit confused by the way it includes exercise though. It takes the calories you burn during exercise off your daily allowance – which means I would have to eat twice as much to get the calories it recommends. Doesn't really make sense to me, but it would probably help if I read through the information first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment