Monday, December 04, 2006

Blow-out weekend

Whoops! Massive weekend. It all started with Friday night - my Personal Training xmas party. I expected that to be a big one, and it certainly didn't disappoint! I had an absolute ball. Drank too much champagne, however didn't eat any of the fried food that was being passed around. Although, in hindsight, I probably would have been better off eating something! Met lots of people who's names I cannot possibly remember, and had fun with those that I already know. Caught Nathan bragging about my 20kg loss to one of the other trainers - he was taking all the credit so I jumped in!

Saturday was very hungover. I attempted Oporto for lunch (yes I was feeling crap!), but that didn't help so only got through 3 chicken nuggets. By dinner time I was feeling much better though. Had Vietnamese with some friends and then went out for coffee afterwards. I couldn't say no to the chocolate and hazelnut mousse cake.

Sunday I went to a friend of a friend's housewarming. This proved difficult cause I needed to be back on track with my eating, except there were no healthy options. And I didn't know the people so it felt a bit uncomfortable. I ended up having 2 glasses of champagne and then went and helped myself to water. Had a bit of the cheese and bickies, but then tried to focus on something other than the food in front of me.

I couldn't face 3 days in a row with alcohol, fat food and no exercise so I went for a run/walk for an hour last night when I got home. Weighed myself this morning and have stayed the same. Guess I can't ask for anymore than that!

Fantastic weekend, but back into the healthy food/exercise thing today even though I could easily have a few more days off! I will not undo my hard work!

No comments: