Thursday, December 07, 2006

My first gain :(

I gained 200g this week. Not much in the scheme of things, but it is my first gain and I am devastated. I knew I wasn't doing well this week and I struggled to change it. This week sucks!

So time for some thinking. Why do I want to get to goal?
• I want to wear bathers
• I want to shop with my girlfriends and try on the same clothes as them
• I want to run 10km with Nathan at his pace, instead of 5km at my pace
• I want to go on 'active' holidays instead of worrying that I am not fit enough
• I want to do the Harbour Bridge climb
• I want to be hot – instead of the fat chick with the pretty face
• I want to be healthy
• I want to be confident and not self concious about my body

This is why I am doing this. I want to get there so bad!

2 comments:

14pk said...

its good to recap on why you're doing the programme..everyone gains at some point in their journey - its about how you use the gain that matters!!

sounds like you've got yourself sorted. have a decent stint in the toilet and you'll have that gain gone in no time!! EAT PRUNES ;) hehe

Dylan said...

OMG this post is exactly how i feel this week. It's Xmas party time and you know you shouldn't eat and drink all that crap but somehow you just end up eating it. Don't be too hard on yourself i'm sure you will achieve your goals just like i hope to achieve similar goals. You are doing really well