...get to 15kg loss!!! Woohooo! I guess I shouldn't get too excited yet. I need to lose 1.2kg by Thursday, and THEN I will have lost 15kg. So it's all healthy eating and lots of exercise for me this week. Not that that is any different to every other week, but I will try EXTRA hard this week. I really want to hit that 15kg mark.
Had a great weekend. Started off with a PT session Friday night (sad huh!), went for a run Saturday morning then went shopping. I loved walking into a shop and being able to try on so much stuff that fitted. I got a bit carried away and tried on lots of stuff - just cause I could! I ended up with a pair of shorts, 3/4 jeans, and a new sports bra! I was getting low on clothes that actually fitted me properly so it was time to part with some cash! Seems a bit pointless when I am losing weight, but my theory is that I am working hard at it so I want to look my best so I feel good about myself. There you go, justified! Anyway, back to the weekend. Did the Dove Breast Cancer walk on Saturday night. So yes, I spent both Friday and Saturday nights exercising. What a loser! Yesterday had a few drinks with Smithy in Manly - another great person Vanessa has introduced me to in Sydney!
Speaking of people I have met in Sydney... they are all unreal. It makes such a difference to your life if you surround yourself with positive and supportive people. They believe in you, they encourage you and help you celebrate the wins. They are the reason I am here, the reason I am sticking to the health and fitness thing, and the reason I am the happiest I have been in a long time. So to Nathan, Berni, Shayne and Smithy - you rock! I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment