Wednesday, October 18, 2006

68 Days Til Christmas

Someone just told me it was only 68 days til Christmas. Doesn't time fly!!! But it made me think about where I want to be by Christmas this year. I want to lose another 10kg (which is only about 1kg a week) which will bring me to 25kg lost. Wow - that is a hell of a lot of weight!!! All I have to do is lose 150g per day. That is doable.

Which made me think again... it's 54 days til the PageSet Christmas party. Which means another 8kg gone by then - 23kg lost. I am so going to do this!!! PageSet people haven't seen me since early September so they should notice the difference! I can feel a new outfit coming on!!!!

So I am feeling re-energised and re-committed. I will track everything I eat, I will do 3 weight sessions a week, I will do cardio 6 days a week and I will lose 10kg in the next 68 days.

No comments: