Friday, October 13, 2006

15kg Down


Well I did it! I made it to 15kg lost! Woohoooooo!
Thought it was time for a look at where I was at the start and where I am now - so here's the comparison pic. I am actually starting to "feel" like I have lost weight. It is a good feeling!

I don't usually spend too much time looking at the mirrors in the gym - actually I flat out avoid them. But last night I caught a glimpse when I was doing some weights - and OMG I have muscles!! Yes I am starting to see some muscle tone in those arms of mine. Just need to get rid of the flabby bits that hang underneath the muscles now! Nathan told Russell (one of the other trainers at the gym) that I had reached a big goal last night - so I filled him in. You should have seen Nathan - he was just like a proud dad! Tried taking all the credit too!!! I don't care - I couldn't get the smile off my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

em you look amazing and i bet nathan is proud but hey it was all YOU!

i love it how your last post said i WILL get to 15kgs and bam its done! :)

you rock girly xxx nice to see you again, ive been gone for sooo long :)