Friday, April 24, 2009

All done!

24 hours post op and feeling OK - sore but good. Everything went well. My new boobies looked really good yesterday (not that I have seen them without the tape) but a bit more swollen today.

Had my "moment" this morning with the tears when I had to wait half an hour for anti-nausea drugs (ended up pushing the buzzer constantly). My doctor arrived at that time and sorted it all out.

Must go rest up - just reporting in that I am alive and well :)

5 comments:

KatieP said...

Sending love and wishes for a speedy recovery your way.
xxx

Anonymous said...

sending postive wishes for a speedy recovery and a postive time of rest!!

steph x

Miss LJ said...

Glad to hear you are doing OK. Take care, and sending you lots of positive & happy thoughts!

LizN said...

Hey Em, you won't know yourself with your new bod.
Take care,
Liz N

Lisa said...

Just wondering how you are doing?