This time next week I will have my new boobs. So excited - but nervous at the same time!
While they don't guarantee a size, I am hoping to go from an F cup to a C cup. Still reasonable boobage, just more comfortable! I am not looking forward to 4-6 weeks with no training. I'll be able to do light walking and light cycling (but not spin as you lean forward) but that is it. I am hoping that this time off running will fix my niggling hamstring injury.
7 more sleeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Out of lurk-mode! Good luck with your surgery, try not to worry about time off training - think of how much more enjoyable it will be without extra boobage.
OMG Em, How exciting for you!
I would so love to get some work done, but I wouldnt know where to stop and I would end up looking like one of those plastic barbie girls!
XXX yay 2009 the year of the boob!
Wishing you all the best for your op. Even though I was only a D cup I must say I prefer my teeny tiny boobies that don't need a bra [except to add some size!!]
Good luck
x
I'm sooo excited for you! I was thrilled with the results of my surgery - totally different body part I know, but I understand the combination of fear and excitement - it will be soo worth it. I'm a C cup post weight loss and very happy with it. Re the exercise, I wasn't allowed to do anything more than walking for 6 weeks - but no-one says how much - right! So 10kms a day it was for me, and then I built in hills and sneaked in some light cycling at the end. Fitness wise I didn't have too much trouble getting back up to speed (rode 32kms Tour Down Under at wk 7) but the return to weight training was much slower. You'll be fine, and it will all be behind you before you know it!
oh my god good luck!!!!!!!!!!!! :D X
Good luck gorgeous!!! You will be looking super fabulous when you "unveil" the new girls!! :)
best of luck thinking of you!!! steph xx
Good luck tomorrow!! Hope it all goes well with you op!!
HI Em,
Just wanted to pop in and say best of luck for tomorrow... how exciting!!!
I'm sure everything will go great!
good luck em, i am sure it went fabulously!!! :D
Post a Comment