I didn't face the scales this morning as it was 5.15am and my eyes weren't open enough! I have been hovering from 84.3 to 85 the past couple of days. Saturday I did 4 hours walking and then the scales were back up to 85 on Sunday morning - what's with that???!!! I guess that is why common advice is to only weigh once a week :)
Massive weights session at the gym this morning. Going rock climbing tonight, and have another PT session in the morning. If I do something, I do it properly! I want to get these kgs off, and seeing I am struggling with eating the right things, I will exercise like a demon. Plus I love it.
Does anyone have any good protein smoothie recipes they would like to share? I have found that mixing my vanilla protein powder with milk, berries & yogurt is actually quite tolerable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do you have the eat clean cookbook? There are a couple of really nice protein smoothie recipes in there. If not let me know and i will email a couple to you.
I like protein powder with skim milk, banana, chopped up prunes (pitted), oats and ice.
Or....chocolate protein powder with banana, skim milk and ice.
Miss Pinky
Post a Comment