Monday, May 05, 2008

Linebreak tights

When should I wear my LineBreak tights?
LineBreak compression tights offer support to working muscles by reducing the severity of muscle oscilation and muscle fibre breakdown. Compression also promotes better circulation of re-oxygenated blood to working muscles and facilitates improved removal of chemical bi-products such as lactic acid. This means you will benefit from using LineBreak tights during a training session by reducing the level of muscular damage and improving your training output. After training or playing, LineBreak compression tights should be worn for two to three hours whilst you recover. The improved circulation will increase your level and speed of recovery.


Yeah right! There is no way I am spending 2-3 hours in my own sweat after a run!!!!

2 comments:

MISS PINKY said...

I don't use the compression tights myself but my boyfriend generally wears them after a long run. I know some people who even sleep in them the night after a long run. I guess just see what works best for you??

As for the protein drinks, they all taste really "fake" to me. Lately I have been having the "Aussie Bodies Protein Revival" which is already made up in a "popper". The chocolate is pretty nice....Much nicer than other ones I have tasted. It works out more expensive to buy these single drinks but it's the only one I like and means I can just grab them from the fridge before work.

Good on you for getting back into the running!!! I have a bit of the "running bug" myself at the moment!

Miss Pinky

Esstarr said...

Good to see you running again Em! (Did you ever stop?) Never tried compression tights, but the warmth they provide in winter sounds tempting. Are you planning the C2S this year? I'm thinking about it....