Well this morning I faced the scales. I knew I had put on weight as my jeans were getting tighter and I feel ferral. I didn't want to know what I weighed so I have put it off for weeks. Gone are the daily weigh in sessions - but they are coming back. I find it keeps me focussed. I have been dealing with my weight the same way I deal with my credit card bill... I don't open it!
So, today I weigh 85.1kg. I have gained 7kg since December. I feel disgusting and I hate myself for doing it. I thought this wouldn't happen to me again - I thought I had a handle on the emotional eating. I have just proved myself wrong - I still have a lot of things to deal with, and maybe I will never have it totally under control. Maybe I will struggle with my weight for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hey sweetie, good on you for facing the scales.
i too am convinced i will have to watch my weight forever and i too feel like shit when i put on weight, i know EXACTLY how you feel trust me.... keep at it, if there is anything i do know it is that you are a super powerful and strong woman and you never give up.. so you will kick those 7kg and the rest!!!!
go team em!!!
xox
Hey gorgeous - we all have times like these. You just have to keep plugging it out... people who lose weight usually put some back on, and it IS a struggle to keep up the dedication and motivation - but you know how to do it.
And you're going to get rid of those extra 7 in no time!! :)
You wont struggle forever babes. It took me 6 years to get the weight off and am still working hard to keep it off and get the body that I want.
You'll get there, and at least you know what you are dealing with now.
*heart*
S X
It happens
The trick is - do you want to be one of those people who let it continue to slide, or are you going to fight it and get back to where you want to be? I'm guessing the latter - in which case just consider it one of the "ups and downs" of a fit and healthy person, put on your boxing gloves, and go kick ass!
Oh Em, I know how you feel. I think I've gained 7kgs since Sept. I too have stopped hopping on the scales... But, you've faced it now and that's great. My partner says it's not a straight ride down with losing weight. Gotta expect some bumps, but just know the general trend is down.
Post a Comment