I still haven't made any big decisions about my job or living arrangements. Well I kind of have, just waiting on some answers from other people!!
I have found myself a fabulous job - just waiting to see if they realise just how fabulous I am. Hoping for an answer today, but could take longer. It is doing exactly what I want to do and the company seems great. Long hours, but the $$$ should make it worth it. Personal training twice a week is included (super excited about that), but I will probably still train with Rusty and Dan as well. I see it as bonus training really. It is on the "other" side of the bridge, so I may get myself a little scooter to wizz myself around town. Anyway, fingers crossed that I get the job.
If I get this job I may stay living by myself. I love my apartment, love living by myself and can't be arsed moving. I do have another option up my sleeve which is sharing with a friend of mine. If that works out, then I am happy with that cause I will save heaps more money that way. I'm not too keen on living with a stranger though.
I had a "mental health" day yesterday. I woke up with a massive headache so took the day off and went back to sleep. Work is really crap at the moment - there's alot going on that I won't talk about here, but I think it finally got to me. A day of rest was required. Feeling much better today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck, lots going on!!!! :D
XX
Good luck with it all babe!
Fingers crossed it works out for you.
S X
Hi Em, thanks. Hope you sort out work soon. You can't be travelling to Thornleigh, and you can't be living there either. Your hair's great. Also, went to someone else's blog (forgot who) and they had an old photo of you. You've come a long way! Es.
Post a Comment