I've got new hair!!! I love it... although I did go to the gym this morning and have to wash it after paying for a fabulous blow dry last night. It will take a bit of getting used to, but I still love it!
hey honey, your hair looks absolutely gorgeous... whoo hoooooo. and the spam thing, take off comments from anons or moderate your comments so they dont show up til you approve them? all in your settings....
Over the past 2 years I have gone from fat and lazy to exercise obsessed and still on a mission to shift the last of the unwanted fat. This blog is the diary of my journey - usually just a dump of what is on my mind... I am still surprised when people read it!
You can email me at emh_1977@hotmail.com
7 comments:
more spam!anyone know if I can get rid of this stuff?
hey honey, your hair looks absolutely gorgeous... whoo hoooooo. and the spam thing, take off comments from anons or moderate your comments so they dont show up til you approve them? all in your settings....
xxx
Love your hair!!
Cheryl xx
Oooohhhhh, pretty!!!
Looking good babes!
S X
Your hair is just the cutest Em - I bet you are enjoying it x
Your hair looks great! Don't you hate having to wash it after having it all styled pretty!!
I always try to make it last as long as I can!!
LOVE the hair Em!! Very spunky indeedy!!
Post a Comment