Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I've found my mojo

I've got it back! Finally faced the scales and back to 82.5kg. That means I am 1kg less than my post xmas weight, but 3kg up on where I got to a few weeks ago.

Trained yesterday and today after having 2 weeks off. Still don't fill quite right - the room spins occasionally, but I enjoyed every minute of it and I have that happy exhausted feeling you get after a big weights session. Rest day tomorrow I think.

Going food shopping at lunchtime to stock up on fruit & veg and going to get some fish as well. Looking forward to it actually!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are so gonna kick arse woman!

Cheryl said...

Hey Em, We all have time when we loose it but doesnt it feel great to get it back!!
Cheryl XXX

Lisa said...

So glad to hear "you're back"