Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Wednesday Ramblings

Time to re-committ to my Diet Coke ban. It is not good for me, and I can do it. So no more Diet Coke for me. There is now a flavoured mineral water in the drink machine - so I am going to try that this afternoon. It is probably full of sugar :(

Feeling pretty motivated at the moment. Food is good 90% of the time which is my goal. Exercise has been really good this week. I trained twice on Monday - 1 x PT and 1 x 45 min run, then PT yesterday. I am hoping the weather is reasonable tonight so I can go for a run when I get home. I am finding running quite therapeudic (can't spell that!) at the moment - it is great thinking time.

I've got lots going on in my head at the moment - relationship stuff, work stuff, BR stuff... it all gets a little overwhelming at times. When I run I think about different things and come back with a bit of an action plan. It is really helping to work out what I want - that is my main problem in all areas, just knowing what I want.

Time for lunch now... I'm hungry!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

exercise rocks for clearing the head, i completely 100% agree

Anonymous said...

dont drink flavoured mineral water.. its stupid. go back to the coke its grand hehe.. i had a vanilla diet coke today hehe x

emharvie said...

You are NAUGHTY Miss Donna! A bad influence on me!!!!