Friday, December 14, 2007

If you are going to do something....

DO IT PROPERLY!!!
I am quite proud of my efforts at my work xmas party last night. I have only worked there for 2 months and haven't really been out on the town with anyone, so they needed to get a glimpse of the "real" me!!!

The champagne was mixed with guava juice (yum!!!). I am in pretty good condition, so can't have had too much (champagne normally gives me a massive headache) however some of the photos tell a different story. Very very funny.

Had a great time. It was a beach cocktail party - everyone frocked up. The girls in pretty dresses and the boys in very loud (often ugly) shirts. There was a mechanical surfboard, a band with a near naked singer and NZ dancers doing the Haka. There were massive beach balls which we decided to throw around, then deflate slightly so we could sit on them. Needless to say we ended up on the floor (I had a partner in crime for this). There was dance floor action until the moment I was forced to get on the bus to go home! All in all a fabulous night.

Here's me (on the left) with my partner in crime

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks like a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome night. You look fabulous in ur pretty dress.

Cat
XO

Anonymous said...

Ems, you look HOT!

Carolily said...

Sounds like it was a fab night! Loved the photo, it's very cute! mmmm champers I loooove it!
Carolyn xx

Anonymous said...

Havent tried to itrainer yet. My surgeon wont clear me to work out for a couple of months yet unfortunately but i am looking around for new workout tips and ideas. I like the sound of Itrainer as all u do is download it to your ipod and it has encouragement, tips and up to date funky music. I think their are a range of different workouts as well so that u dont get bored. Its pretty reasonably priced which is cool, cos PT can be expensive.