Trained with Dan yesterday and boy am I feeling it today! I didn't ride my bike in to work this morning because I am in way too much pain. It hurts to sit, stand, walk and don't even talk to me about stairs... and that is just my legs!
We did high reps for a change of pace. 3 sets of 18 - and I still did reasonably heavy weights. One would think that I was the one who took 7 weeks off from the gym - no - I trained nearly every day, and did PT twice a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Em have been thinking about you - hope things are brighter now for you :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
omg who is that crazy nutter above me?
I don't know - but I can't delete it!
where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu?
Post a Comment