Friday, April 20, 2007

Time for updated pics



Here's some progress pics. I have now been on this journey for 9 months and have lost almost 30kg. The first 20kg came off quite easily and then it has slowed and I have found I have had to be alot more diligent in my food choices. I have become alot fitter - often exercising for up to 3 hours a day at a high intensity. I can run for 30 minutes (well, a slow jog!). And the biggest change is that I actually enjoy exercising! In the photo taken today I am wearing a size 12 dress from Wish, and size 12 jeans (although a generous 12 because sometimes I try on size 14 jeans and can't squeexe into them!) On average I am a size 14 or a Medium – I used to be an 18-20 or an XL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous in that hat my lovely.. so cute. and you have done so very well.. rock on!

i love the elephants too. thank u for posting them :)

have a great wkend and speak to u soon sweetie!

d xxx

Anonymous said...

Em, you are looking amazing!! Well done on your journey so far!!!
I am glad that you are back!!

Sue xxxx

Isabella said...

You look great!