Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've done it


Well I've finally done it! emBDOY PT is now alive and running! I've started my own part time personal training business to try and help people achieve their own health and fitness goals.

While I'm not at my goal weight yet, I don't think it matters - it is an ongoing journey anyway. I'm not waiting to get there before I start achieving my dreams. I'm doing it now!

Check out www.embodypt.com.au

4 comments:

Diāna said...

O, for what it's worth, I would love to have you as my personal trainer (apart from the minor inconvenience that I live on the other side of the world). The home page looks very inviting! You're great, I wish you the very best of luck.

Miss LJ said...

Congratulations!! Well done on achieving your PT goal, and I'm sure plenty of people will love to have you as their trainer!!

Sho said...

Awesome! I will recommend you to all the Sydneysiders I know.

Very proud of you Ems, what a great journey of discovery, thus far.

xx Shona

Zanna said...

Stumbled across your blog from Kelly over at Ten Ton Tessie and just had a lovely time reading all your archives. You've had an amazing journey and I wish you all the luck in the world in your new venture (and if I ever get my shxx together I might sign up for one of your online programmes. Z xx